Wednesday, August 27, 2008

bio

- What's your name?
Mark Edward Joseph Green, Sr.
- Where are you from?
Dallas, TX.
- What year are you in school?
the forever-th grade
- What is your career goal?
do what i like and still have enough money after rent to buy beer and food.
- What do you like to read?
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson, Kurt Vonnegut, Jack Kerouac, Hemingway, Woody Guthrie, New York Times, The Onion
- Where do you get your news?
The New York Times and the big annoying TV wall in Andersen (informs me on what celebrity scandal is happening this week and what part of California is currently on fire)
- Do you have any journalism experience?
Yes. I was editor-in-chief of my high school paper, work for KRNU, sometimes for the DN, and I attend journalism school.
- Do you have a blog?
No. I'm very 20th century.
- What are passionate about?
Music. That's about 98-percent of my passion. The other 2-percent is: my cat (Loretta), biking, camping, sunsets, green energy, beer, and patiently waiting for the collapse of the American Empire.
- Is there anything else you'd like us to know about you?
I am thoroughly convinced that everything I learn in college will be of no use when we all live through massive economic collapse after we give all our money to Saudi Arabia for oil, and the only skills that will be of any use will be basic pioneer skills like farming, cooking, and living like human beings instead of a bunch of goddamn robots. This is why my lifelong goal is not a corner office in a glass building but a farm in a remote corner of British Columbia with a shotgun hanging over the front door.

No comments: