As we start the beat reporting class, we'd like to know a little bit more about you. By the time class begins you each will have received an email inviting you to join the On The Beat blog. Please sign in (you may need to create a Google account if you don't already have one) and create a short post answering the following questions:
- What's your name?
- Where are you from?
- What year are you in school?
- What is your career goal?
- What do you like to read?
- Where do you get your news?
- Do you have any journalism experience?
- Do you have a blog?
- What are passionate about?
- Is there anything else you'd like us to know about you?
Make sure you use bio as a label for your post and please put your name in the headline.
Blogging is good writing practice. But remember whatever you post is public. You should take care to follow the same spelling, grammar and style points you would use if you were writing for print.
Your deadline for this short post is by the beginning of class Thursday, Aug. 28.